The Canadians may play their last game tonight. Here is my wish list.
1. Life Changing Experience for Carey Price that matures him by about a decade. (Even if he isn’t playing because he has the ability to be a dick while sitting on the bench)
2. A spot on the Fourth Line for Marc Andre Bergeron
3. Somebody with some size and defensive ability for Markov to play with (say perhaps O’Byrne)
4. Glen Metropolit’s heart cells to be injected into every young player on the roster.
5. “How to go to the net lessons” for all fowards
6. No retaliation penalties.
7. PK Subban
8. Timeout whenever they get a power play late in the period to remind them that they still have to play hockey.
9. A captain.